Lower Pitton Farmhouse Is
situated on the Gower Peninsula, Britain’s first designated Area of Outstanding
Natural Beauty (AONB).
Gower is the
perfect holiday destination and offers something for everyone- Walks for
all abilities start on the doorstep, along the coastal paths and inland
to Rhossili hill and the famous Gower Way. The local beaches of
Mewslade, Rhossili, Oxwich and Port Eynon offer a wide range of
entertainment for all the family.
The farmhouse was built in the 19th century
stands in a walled garden on a working farm, near the village of Rhosilli. The location is peaceful and
idyllically rural. The farmhouse
is a ten minute walk through unspoilt countryside to Mewslade Bay, one of the
most picturesque and secluded beaches in Gower, perfect for walking, swimming, surfing,
sunbathing and for children to play in the sand and rock pools. Mewslade is surrounded by high
limestone cliffs which have some stunning caves that are fun to explore. The walk from the front door of the
house to the beach meanders down a narrow valley to the sea, through wooded and
open countryside, rich in flora and fauna.
At a glance:
- Peaceful country farmhouse
- 10 mins country walk to beautiful Mewslade bay and seconds to stunning coastal walks.
- Bed linen and bathroom towels provided (not for use outdoors)
- lovely, private, sheltered, sun trap, country garden
- with patio, conservatory and sun decking
- sky tv and internet access
- prices from £650 to £2500 /week
- no pets allowed inside the farmhouse
- contact 01792390402 or 07812173880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please click on the tabs on the left to guide you through the web site and please feel free to contact me if you require any further information|